Print Project Manager
Project Managers at More Vang ensure projects are executed with the utmost quality. Project Managers work with business development, sales, and account management to oversee the execution of all More Vang, Banjo, and/or Mythos deliverables.
Print Project Managers, often referred to as Customer Service Representatives in the industry, manage our print and mailing projects. Print Project Managers work directly with clients with complete ownership of their projects from start to finish. Print Project Managers communicate with internal and external stakeholders regarding schedules and all pertinent proofing and logistic checkpoints throughout the production project.
- Be proficient on all production capabilities: wide format, digital, offset printing, data, mailing, fulfillment, etc.
- Manage project from start to finish: project intake and gathering specs, scheduling, resource planning, and delivery
- Manage communications with internal and external stakeholders throughout project execution
- Use Salesforce for project management, order entry, billing and relevant change orders
- Print management, customer service, or print buying experience required
- Organized, detail-oriented and able to multitask in a dynamic environment
- Willingness to learn new skills and technologies associated with print
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Preferred degree in Marketing, Graphic Communications or related field
The Print Project Manager role is a full-time position in Client Services reporting to the Manager of Project Management. The position is located in Alexandria, VA. It is a salary position with benefits, including health insurance, 401k with match, flexible schedule, paid vacation, and dog friendly office.