Writing good software requires a creative mindset. Software production is not a manufacturing process; it is an art. As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for writing scripts, utilities, and programs to accomplish a variety of tasks: from automating human work to rendering beautifully designed user interfaces.
Your responsibility is to focus on feature development in a variety of online tools. We build software-as-a-service products, so it is important that you understand the foundations of the web, how data moves around the Internet, and how you can manipulate it.
what you’d be doing:
- Producing code that will power marketing and manufacturing processes.
- Helping to plan, design, estimate, and implement features for web software products.
- Presenting about your research and work to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Implementing unit and integration test to ensure the functionality of all features and prevent uncaught regressions.
preferred skills for this role:
- Strong object-oriented programming skills.
- Strong data-modeling skills.
- Experience with PHP.
- Experience with MySQL.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.