Print Project Manager
Print Project Managers play a critical role in the success of our company. As More Vang continues to establish our brand, we rely on Print Project Managers to oversee the execution of everything we manufacture. We are looking for a candidate who is curious, empathetic and hopelessly optimistic. Our company is growing. Work hard, have fun, and grow with us.
At More Vang, we craft ideas, words, technology and physical experiences that express our clients’ value. We work with companies to amplify their brand voice across online and offline media, leveraging the best of our Create, Code and Make capabilities. Our largest division is Make, where we work with clients to create relevant physical experiences using print and experiential graphics. We need a Print Project Manager to ensure print projects are executed with the utmost quality, on schedule, and to client satisfaction.
The position is located in Alexandria, VA. It is a salary position with benefits, including health insurance, 401k with match, flexible schedule, paid vacation, and dog friendly office.
- Manage assigned print projects from start to finish, from proofing to delivery
- Create and finalize production specs based on scope of project and intended goals
- Identify and resolve issues that may impact project scope, delivery schedule, or cost
- Use Salesforce and Teamwork for project and job management
- Communicate with production and account teams, as well as clients to ensure all expectations, timelines and project objectives are met