At More Vang, we craft ideas, words, technology and physical experiences that express our clients’ value, specializing in high-volume data management, data processing, digital printing and mailing services. Our employees play a critical role in ensuring the successful outcomes of our clients’ deliverables. We are looking for an Inkjet / Inserter Operator to join our Mailing Department. More Vang prints using offset lithography, digital toner, digital inkjet and wide format printing. We are looking for a candidate who is curious, empathetic and unfailingly optimistic.The ideal candidate must be able to follow verbal and written directions, maintain an organized and safe work area and have a keen eye for detail. Our company is growing. Work hard, have fun, and grow with us.
The position is located in Alexandria, VA. This is an hourly position with opportunities for overtime during busy periods. This is a fully on-site position. Benefits include health insurance, long-term disability, 401k with match, and paid vacation. To apply, click on the button below to send your resumé.
what you will be doing:
- Operate an inkjet, inserter, tabber/stamper, and envelope sealer in a mailroom work environment
- Verify all postal paperwork and tray counts match job requirements
- Wrap, strap, box and prepare mail as required
- Assist other departments as needed
preferred skills for this role:
- Experience with MCS Inkjet devices, a PitneyBowes FlowMaster RS Inserter or Pitney Bowes Mailstream Evolution Inserter a plus
- Experience in mail
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and flexible
- Excellent communication (written and verbal)
- Good mathematical skills
- Ability to apply written instructions for machine set-up and maintenance
- Basic knowledge of current postal regulations, and the basic elements of mailing and printing, for communication with other production personnel
- Able to move freely throughout the building to gather information and materials as needed
- Proven history of punctuality and a strong work ethic
- Willing to work flexible hours and overtime during peak production periods
- Basic PC skills to process jobs promptly
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds
- Applicants must pass a drug screening and a background check.